Many of us work in cross-cultural teams, but do we ever stop and think about:
- What is important to each person in our team?
- Do we have cultural clashes that affect happiness and effectiveness?
- What else affects team performance? – And how do I improve and measure it?
Take a ride with me in the helicopter and get a leader’s view on how we can strengthen the cross-cultural collaboration, improve motivation and better measure team performance
- How you make cross-cultural collaboration work
- How you find the right motivators and adjust to your team members
- How you measure team performance
Maiken thrives in Technical Communication. She loves to share her knowledge about the profession and guide others in the same direction. She entered the TC world by coincidence, when she got the opportunity to combine her interest for cultural communication, languages and writing in a software company. Now, she is the Senior Manager of the Technical Documentation team at BK Medical ApS in Denmark. She uses her knowledge and skills to motivate the team and deliver high quality documentation for medical devices in 27 languages.